Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Good recipes to try

I don't often take photos of food - not that my photography was ever great, but I just can't be bothered, after rushing home from work to say hi to everyone, and heading into the kitchen to try to cook as fast as I can so we can have some time together before the bedtime routines start.  Who wants to waste time trying to make some chicken look ok on a plate?  Not me.

I made two really nice recipes in the last week or so - Bang Bang Shrimp and Japanese Chicken Meatballs.

The shrimp was a bit fussy - you are breading and frying shrimp, so of course it is, but it was so delicious.  And the sauce!  Spoon-worthy.  We didn't make the tacos, just the shrimp.  But this would be so good as tacos.

The meatballs were an unexpected hit - and both will be in rotation in the future.