Sunday, January 13, 2013

Grocery shop, January 13


3 kinds of crackers, tomato juice, 2 kinds of milk.  Macaroni, lettuce, tomatos, chips, honeydew melon, apples, sour cream, cream cheese, fruit snacks, strawberries, jicama, cucumber, broccoli, deli ham and turkey, gingerale, bread.  Cost about $65.00. 

I didn't have to buy any meat this week as I'm using up some stuff in the freezer.  The chips and cream cheese are for my skinny ass husband to make a crab version of his Shrimp Dip.  Damn him. 

This week I'm making a chicken curry from Mark Bittman, mac and cheese with boursin, and a miscellaneous night where I'll just pull things out of the freezer and fridge and we'll have a mishmash dinner. 

Happy Sunday.  It's cold and snowy and I'm curled up under a blanket watching Diners Drive Ins and Dives while my boy sleeps and the washer whirrs.  There may be a cocktail too.....