Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reverb 10, Day 15

December 15 – 5 Minutes Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

My Mom and my boy, Dec 2010.

I know there are those out there who would say my answer is "such a cliche" (I know this cause I've seen them complaining about others on Twitter) but my answer is all about my family.

Watching my boy grow and change from a little immobile slug to a crawling, nearly walking ball of terror (in a good way).
Watching my parents light up every time they see the baby.
Watching Scott's mother with her grandsons.
Watching my big guy and little guy together.

We've had some shitty (oh, so shitty) moments this year that I'd love to forget. But the amazing moments outweigh them by a jillion.