Sunday, April 04, 2010

Grocery Shop, April 4

I stopped at the grocery store this morning because I thought I was running low on milk. I picked up some random stuff, no meals planned at all with this bunch of groceries. I got:

whole wheat pita, kale, pineapple, pomegranate apple juice, milk, noodles, hummus, frozen dumplings, sushi, one kosher dill pickle, baby oragel (my baby! is 4 months old! wearing 9-12 month clothes! and may be teething!), and dandelion greens.

The dandelion greens are part of my mighty life list (108 Try 1 new food a week for 10 weeks), and I have no idea what I will do with them. Any suggestions? Email or Twitter me!

The dumplings and sushi are to satisfy my craving for sushi and chinese food I've had for weeks. I can't wait to crack into the sushi for lunch and dinner tomorrow. The rest, I'll just have to make it all fall into place.

Total $44.10