Thursday, October 05, 2006

Weekend Cookbook Challenge #9 - Using An Ingredient from My Country/Region

Spicy Beef and Potato Curry from Meeta at What's For Lunch Honey?

The post for Weekend Cookbook Challenge #9 is now up, so go check it out if the mood strikes you.

WCC #10 will be hosted by Mary of The Sour Dough. Email a link to your post to her by Friday November 3. Mary's email is snddsn1 AT

See you there!


linda said...

Sara, tried to email you and got rejected. My email is kayaksoupat telusdotnet. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Jasmine said...

Oh that looks so good.

And I haven't had my supper yet...

I'll head over to see what the others made :)


Annie said...

That looks fantastic. A real tummy warmer! Great for those cold nights ahead of us in the Northeast!

Sara said...

Jasmine and Annie - will we be seeing you at WCC soon?