Thursday, September 02, 2004

A really good new recipe

As I said a few posts ago, I have been feeling the need to cook more and try new recipes lately. Last night I made chicken with mango chutney and Brie. Don't know where this one came from, as it is written in one of my notebooks. I have 5 (and counting) spiral notebooks that I have copied recipes to, and written down my own ideas to try. Few of them have sources though. This one doesn't.

For 2 people:

2 chicken breasts
Dijon mustard
Bread crumbs
Thyme
Salt and pepper
Garlic
Mango Chutney
Brie slices

Preheat oven to 400.

Pound the chicken breasts until about 1 inch thick. Brush with mustard. Mix the crumbs with the thyme, garlic and salt and pepper. Coat the chicken in the mixture. Heat pan with some oil and cook chicken until done. Drizzle chicken with chutney and cover with cheese. Cook until the cheese is melted - 10 minutes or so.

No comments: